August 7, 2017
The organisers announce the first speakers attending the 18th Annual Australian Gas Turbines Conference on 29-30 November 2017 in Melbourne.
Supported by the Gas Turbines Users Forum, the conference is Australia’s best known gas turbine industry meeting place; where operators, industry experts and technology providers share and exchange best practice in maintaining and operating gas turbines.
Following on from the recent success at the NexTurbine conference in Wuxi, Martin has again been selected as a speaker. Sharing his knowledge and vast experience with the conference whilst highlighting Rochem’s innovative, efficient and powerful Fyrewash systems.
Topics covered at the conference:
• Reducing turbine life cycle maintenance costs for GE Frame End Users
• Benefits & Best Practices for Gas Turbine and Centrifugal Compressor Cleaning
• Managing a Successful Insurance Recovery
• What you need to know about the new filter classification ISO 16890
• New approach to Turbine Combustor Flame Sensors
• Examining repairs for enhancing component life
• Gas turbine maintenance strategy
For further information or to attend the conference Click here.